Bathroom Remodeling & Renovation on the East-End of Long Island in the Hamptons
We Design Bathrooms People Love to Spend Time In
A bathroom remodel, renovation, or addition can bring new life to your home in more ways than one. Besides adding functionality and aesthetic appeal, an updated or new bath can also add significant value to your Long Island home.
After the kitchen, bathrooms are the most frequently used rooms and they suffer a lot of wear and tear in the process. Master suite, hall or guest bathrooms, and powders rooms, FD Building Co. will help you build or remodel a bathroom that meets all your needs.
The Gold Standard in Bathroom Design
It’s always a good time to invest in a remodel that everyone can enjoy every day! FD Building has been designing and remodeling bathrooms for Long Island area homeowners that exemplify what good bathroom design is all about. Whether you want a complete master bath upgrade, an additional bath for guests or a growing family, or a simple powder room makeover, our talented design team has the skills and experience to meet your expectations.
Bathroom remodeling services we offer include:
- Designing a new floorplan
- Replacing tub with enclosed shower
- Plumbing and electrical updates
- Custom tile shower surrounds
- Spa installations
- Universal design
- Guidance on selecting lighting, fixtures, and other products
- Custom cabinetry
Typically the smallest room in the home, bathrooms can be a fun design challenge. It takes a lot of creativity to find the right balance of function, comfort, and beauty. Our bathroom designers know how to ensure that every element, from tiling and flooring to showers, tubs, and vanities, is expertly positioned and installed for years of enjoyment.
Bathroom Design Inspiration
Take a good look at your current bathroom. How well is it working for you? Are the countertops and sinks crafted in this century? Do the vanity and cabinets have sufficient storage space? When you’re in the room, do you feel relaxed and pampered or annoyed by poor lighting and cramped quarters?
With its collective keen eye for detail, the bathroom design team at FD Building can work with you to transform your outdated or boring into an inviting oasis. We understand that remodeling or building a new bathroom is an important decision and significant investment. Our proven design build process ensures you get the bathroom you envision at the price you imagined.
The Benefits of a Bathroom Remodel
Bathrooms aren’t what they used to be. These hardworking rooms are no longer simply places of utility. They’re highly personal spaces that should function well and reflect your personal sense of style. Even tiny powder rooms can benefit from a modern update. There are plenty of good reasons to remodel an existing bathroom or build a new one.
- Added function. An inefficient layout, a small outdated tub and sink, and too little storage are the most common complaints we hear. A beautiful bathroom should also be a functional one.
- Increased comfort. A better layout, more square footage, and spa-like amenities can transform a bathroom from boring to fabulous. Why not reconfigure an outdated bath to be the space you want it to be, not the room you’re stuck with?
- Higher value. One or more bathroom remodels or additions can increase the value of your home. In the greater Northeast region of the country, a bathroom remodel, on average, sees a 70% return on investment.
Tackling the Details
Through the years we’ve probably tackled every type of bathroom remodeling challenge there is. We understand how frustrating it can be to have a bathroom that just doesn’t work, and we have great solutions to share with you.
At our initial in-home consultation, we take a careful and thoughtful look at your current layout and discuss how to use the space in creative new ways. We also talk about things like how you can increase storage or install a beautiful glass-enclosed shower without diminishing your living space.
Whether you want to turn a 20th century master bath into a luxurious retreat or give a guest bath a fresh new look, FD Building can turn your vision into a beautiful and relaxing reality. From top-of-the-line finishes to custom cabinetry, our bathroom design team expertly guides you through the design and materials selection processes, always mindful of your schedule and budget.
Before you get started on a design, here are some key questions to consider. It helps to write down your answers and have them ready before meeting with us. Images, Houzz Ideabooks, or Pinterest boards are also extremely helpful.
- Is the existing space large enough or do you need to add on, or incorporate “found” space such as a closet?
- Do you currently have enough storage?
- How’s the lighting? Would you like more natural light? Have you always loved the idea of a chandelier in the bathroom?
- What’s your personal style? Do your tastes run to traditional, modern, rustic, contemporary, or some sort of combination?
- Do you want to add universal design elements?
- What are your must haves and nice-to-haves? For example, do you love the idea of heated floors or would you rather invest in high-end shower features?
Once you have your answers in place, it’s easier for you and our design team to start narrowing down the choices that will go into your new bath. As you build your list keep in mind that it’s just as important to consider how you’ll use the bathroom as it is to envision how beautiful it will be.
At FD Building, we believe the best bathroom remodeling project is the one that brings you the most comfort and enjoyment. We thrive on bringing your innovative services and solutions to all your bathroom remodeling challenges. To make the results truly distinctive, we recommend adding some final touches that make the space uniquely yours. There are many ways to accomplish this, none of which will break your budget:
- Can’t decide which metal finish to choose? Mix it up! Blackened-bronze wall lights, nickel plumbing fixtures, and a brushed stainless steel trash receptacle can all work beautifully together.
- Break up a wide expanse of tile in the shower with a complementary or contrasting tile. A tiled niche in the shower and/or tub is also a nice feature.
- Creating a spa-like master bath? Add some dramatic lighting by using wall sconces and inside shelving or open niche cabinets and place them on dimmers.
The possibilities are endless and are limited only by your imagination!
We believe the design build method is a smart approach when remodeling one or more of your Long Island home’s bathrooms. If you live in Southampton, East Hampton, or any one of the surrounding Suffolk County areas, we’ll help you explore the options for transforming your bathroom into the dream bath you’ve always wanted. And we’ll do it in a way that meets your individual needs, style, and budget.
Ready to get started? Explore our kitchen project gallery, learn about who we are, and check out our Houzz projects. Then let our design team get to work creating a new bathroom your family, friends, and guests will enjoy for years to come. To schedule a free in-home consultation, contact us online today, or call us at 631-779-2859. We look forward to meeting with you!